Bristol Jazz and Blues Festival Cookies Policy
What is a cookie?
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit www.tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
How cookies make our website safer and easier to use
Cookies can allow us to tailor the content of our website to suit your interests. For example, instead of displaying promotional messages about products you already have, they let us show you other services you may be interested in. We use ‘analytics’ cookies to help us make our website better for those who visit it regularly. They help us work out what users like and don’t like and how we can improve things for you.
When we include links to other websites, please bear in mind they will have their own privacy and cookie policies that will govern the use of any information you submit. We recommend you read their policies as Bristol Jazz and Blues Festival is not responsible or liable for their privacy practises.
Your Rights and how to contact us
You have the following rights related to your personal data:
- The right to be informed how your personal data is processed.
- The right of access to your personal data
- The right to rectification
- The right to erase
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office or Fundraising Regulator
Our fundraising promise
Bristol Jazz and Blues Festival is committed to ensuring that we are completely open and transparent about our fundraising and spending.
As members of the Fundraising Regulator’s self-regulatory scheme you can give with confidence, knowing that we comply with its principles:
- We will commit to high standards
- We will be clear, honest & open
- We will be respectful
- We will be fair & reasonable
- We will be accountable & responsible
Can I find out what personal information Bristol Jazz and Blues Festival holds about me?
- Under the General Data Protection Regulations 2016 you have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
- We will use reasonable efforts consistent with our legal duty to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
- If you are within the UK, please address requests and questions about this or any other question about this Privacy and Cookies Policy to the: Data Protection Officer, Bristol Jazz and Blues Festival email@example.com
You will need to provide:
- Full name, address, email address, phone number, so that your identity can be verified against our records and your information located
- Copy of Photographic ID
- An indication of what information you are requesting to enable us to locate this in an efficient manner.
Can I delete my data?
You can always delete your Bristol Jazz and Blues Festival email subscription by going to the bottom of our e-communications and clicking ‘unsubscribe’ or by contacting the Box Office at one of our partner venues if they are contacting you. As previously explained, removing your name from Bristol Jazz and Blues Festival email database will erase any personal information in your account that we have about you and it will mean any data we hold will be made anonymous.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our privacy notice or information we hold about you:
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org